There’s 18 different types, and each type is either strong, weak or neutral to other types. Here is a list of all Pokemon Types and some tips on where to find them;
- Caterpie, Pinsir, Butterfree, Venonat, Venomoth, Scyther Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Paras, Parasect, and Metapod.
- In the countryside, farms, fields, forests, large parks and playgrounds.
- Charizard, Charmeleon, Charmander, Arcanine, Magmar, Rapidash, Flareon, Ninetales, Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta and Moltres.
- residential areas and neighbourhoods, and they’ll be more common in warmer places such as dry climate or on the sand at the beach.
- Squirtle, Wartortle, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Blastoise, Psyduck, Poliwag, Poliwrath, Shellder, Kingler, Horsea, Krabby, Omastar, Goldeen, Seadra, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Tentacruel, Tentacool, Seel, SlowPoke, Dewgong, Slowbro, Cloyster, Staryu, Seaking, Magikarp, Starmie, Gyarados, Vaporeon and Lapras.
- Wherever water is – so rivers, lakes, oceans, harbors, canals and more.
- Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Oddish, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Parasve Parasect.
- Farmland, farms, forests, gardens, any kind of grass or green space, playgrounds, green residential areas.
- Pidgey, Rattata, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Speraow, Lickitung, Kangashkan, Ditto, Eevee, Tauros, Porygon, Wigglypuff, Jigglypuff, Persion, Meowth, Doduo, Farfetch’d, Dodrio, Chansey and Snorlax.
- Pretty much everywhere – fields, roads of all kinds, schools, universities, businesses, libraries, stadiums and more.
- Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Aerodactyl.
- Quarries, towns, parking and highways, large commercial installations.
- Sandshrew, Sandslash, Onyx, Cubone, Marowak, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Diglett, Dugtrio, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Nidoqueen and Nidoking.
- Toprağın bol olduğu araziler, köy ve çiftlikler.
- Bellsprout, Weepinbel, Victreebel, Ekans, Arbok, Nidoran(dişi), Nidoran (erkek), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Nidoking, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Venonat, Venomoth, Zubat, Golbat, Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Gastly, Haunter and Gengar.
- Wetlands, industrial zones.
- Gastly, Haunter and Gengar.
- Cemeteries, cities, residential.
- Drowzee, Hypno, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, SlowPoke, Slowbrow Jynx, Mr. Mime, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mewtwo and Mew.
- Everywhere, also rumoured to be near hospitals.
- Mankey, Primeape, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Poliwrath.
- Everywhere, rumoured to be closer to stadiums, arenas and large gyms.
- Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite.
- Famous places and landmarks in cities and in the country.
- Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Clefairy, Clefable and Mr. Mime.
- Cemeteries, churches, landmarks and monuments.
- Charizard, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Farfetch’d, Doduo, Dodrio, Butterfree, Zubat, Golbat, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Gyarados, Dragonite, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.
- Farmland, forests, woods and grassy areas such as nature reserves, playgrounds, parks and gardens.
- Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Pikachu, Raichu, Zapdos.
- Sanayi bölgeleri.
- Magnemite and Magneton.
- Buildings, railway stations.
- Lapras, Jynx, Dewgong, Cloyster and Articuno.
- Grass (even if it is not frozen), glaciers or ski slopes.